For those that have taken an 8-week mindfulness course (or equivalent) with us or another teacher we offer support you to develop, deepen or reconnect with your practice in a group environment and to share your experience with others. We are offer the following ways to do this:
- NEW - Graduate Refresher Day: Maintaining A Mindfulness Practice In The Midst of Life's Challenges
- Evening Practice Sessions
- 'Mindful Morning' Practice Sessions
- Quarterly Graduate Day Retreats
- Residential Weekend Graduate Retreat
- Five-Day Graduate Retreat
- Supervision for Mindfulness Teachers
- MBSR Course Retreat Day (where numbers permit)
As with all our courses we offer concessionary rates should that be helpful for you. Please contact us to confidentially discuss your circumstances. If there have been any changes to your personal circumstances which may affect your current suitability for these sessions, or which it may be important for us to know about (see FAQs for examples), please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note: All of our graduate sessions are intended only for people who've already completed an eight-week mindfulness course, such as mindfulness-based stress reduction or mindfulness-based cognitive therapy. If you have completed your course with another provider, we will send you a short questionnaire to fill in after you make your booking.
To book for any of our graduate sessions please use our new system below which will allow you to book multiple dates in one transaction. Payments are still made using PayPal. Once your booking is made you will receive an automatic response confirming details of your booking. Please note that we cannot take payment on the day, and we are unable to offer refunds or transfers less than two weeks before the event.
Please note where the system says 'wait' instead of 'book' this means that session (or group of sessions) is fully booked. By clicking on the 'wait' button you can register to be on the waiting list for the session(s).
* We are sorry but it is not possible to refund individual sessions that are booked as part of a reduced price multiple session booking.
From 1st October 2017 all our prices are inclusive of VAT.
You can also like us on Facebook or follow Ed on Twitter (@edhalliwell), where we post the latest news in the mindfulness world and some of Ed's journalism.